Company: Dachser USA Air & Sea Logistics Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall development and
growth of his/her assigned office(s). This position has complete
oversight of sales and management responsibilities for the branch
and its territory.
- Manages the branch s budget and sales results, as well as
achieves and maintains the highest level of service for complete
- Achieves budgeted results as minimum criteria.
- Maintains strict controls and full compliance with all
regulatory compliance process, laws and regulations.
- Controls costs relating to sales, branch administration and
- Manages all branch employees, including the local sales team.
This includes responsibility for coaching, developing and
- Ensures adequate staffing levels for the branch through
effective hiring practices.
- Develops branch sales personally by continually developing and
servicing at least 10 personal target accounts.
- Ensures proper training of all personnel, including government
mandated training, such as TSA security, DGR certification, OSHA
required training and any other training as applicable.
- Provides for a safe working environment with the office space
and warehouse (where applicable) while ensuring compliance with all
local ordinances, building maintenance requirements, and any other
applicable rules or regulations.
- Maintains C-TPAT certification for the office, including
enforcement of all C-TPAT security requirements.
- Provides innovative ideas to further the success of the branch
and the company overall.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor s degree preferred or equivalent related work
- 8 years of experience working in a related discipline with
progressive supervisory and management responsibility.
- Working knowledge of related operations programs.
- Proven experience in motivating teams, along with the ability
to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a
- Strong working knowledge of financial measurements and
reporting (P&L/ Budget documents).
- Personal sales experience and acumen.
- Professional demeanor, including excellent written & verbal
- Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word, Excel and
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- No heavy lifting is expected; although exertion of up to 25
pounds of force may be required on occasion.
- Manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment, such
as computers, copiers, fax machines, etc.
- Sitting for extended periods of time is common.
- Hearing and vision within average range to receive ordinary
information and to prepare or inspect documents.
- This position is performed in a traditional office
- The ability to travel is required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
Keywords: Dachser USA Air & Sea Logistics Inc., Peabody , Branch Manager, Executive , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...