Assistant Manager - Northshore Mall
Company: Forever 21
Posted on: January 18, 2023
The Assistant Manager position will support the success of all
operational and visual functions in the store. This includes all
aspects of the customer service experience, cash handling,
operations compliance, as well as styling, processing and placing
merchandise to create an aesthetically pleasing store according to
company guidelines. The Assistant Manager will drive sales,
productivity, and operational excellence by promoting our products,
programs and producing the highest quality shopping experience for
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment and experience for
the customer by always maintaining and executing a customer first
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude and proactively seeks
opportunities to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Serves as a role model to Leads and Brand Ambassadors in areas
of customer service, driving sales, cash management, inventory and
follow-up with customers.
- Acts as a mentor to the Leads and Brand Ambassadors by
following the Company's Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting,
Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting & Styling and
- Leads the overall store earnings by driving top line sales
while managing controllable contribution.
- Spends at least 60% of the shift performing Leader on Duty
- Educates and provides feedback to Leads and Brand Ambassadors
on increasing sales through service standards, product knowledge,
store presentation, and replenishment.
- Facilitates new hire onboarding and training for various skill
- Trains, coaches, and directs Leads and Brand Ambassadors on
merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise
presentation, and visual techniques as needed.
- Arranges and executes suitable and effective training solutions
for other team members based on performance.
- Supports daily merchandising, styling, floor set planning and
execution, replenishment, launches, updates, shipment, zero selling
reports, loss prevention and service.
- Ensures floor is replenished per company guidelines which
includes follow-up with staff to ensure accuracy.
- Ensures service, merchandising, and operational standards are
met through company-defined practices and processes.
- Partners with the leadership team to make product placement
adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership and merchandising
- Evaluates customer surveys to assist with the execution of any
action plan to enhance the customer's in-store experience.
- Adapts to a fast-paced environment and is capable of managing
multiple priorities at once.
- Helps set the tone and standards that drive customer
satisfaction and that will lead the business to be recognizable
within the market.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or
equivalent. College degree and/or relevant retail work experience
- Must have at least 1 year of retail experience. Prior
supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Must be capable in sales generation and possess strong customer
- Must have exceptional communication, organizational and time
- Must be capable to develop and train others, including
delegating tasks and follow-up.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent
standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as
well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing,
pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs
of the business, including a minimum of 2 closing shifts per week
and 2 full weekends per month.
Requirements & EEO Statement
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a
culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are
committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited
employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status,
civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the
Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other
characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").
Keywords: Forever 21, Peabody , Assistant Manager - Northshore Mall, Executive , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!