Inside Sales Manager - Mil/Aero
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Position:Inside Sales Manager - Mil/AeroJob Description:What
You'll Be Doing:
- This Inside Sales Manager position is dedicated to one major
Military, Aerospace and Defense customer, and oversees the
strategic and sales objectives for their team and creates tactical
solutions to meet/exceed objectives.
- This position is in-office 5 days per week.
- Actively enhances team through recruiting, hiring and creating
personnel development plans.
- Identifies and nurtures high potential talent; plans succession
for team and strategically partners with larger organization to
build a talent pipeline for positions outside of immediate
- Monitors process, progress and results. Sets the team direction
and priorities; accountable for team performance.
- Serve as the point person for sales team for strategy
opportunities, problem resolution and escalated issues. Drives
large deals for their team; negotiates aggressively in the deal
process. Keeps both excellence in customer service and company
profitability in mind during decision-making processes.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems
with effective solutions.
- Develops sales team to accurately enter & manage
- Ensures information in the Opportunity Manager system is
accurate and up-to-date.
- Reviews information consistently; actively manages
- Measures performance against goals and evaluates results.
- Holds team accountable for the information in Opportunity
Manager and provides course correction when necessary.
- Educate partners on how to register opportunities and transact
business with Arrow & vendor. Serve as subject matter expert on
Arrow and vendor tools and processes.
- This position will also spend some time on-site at the customer
in Andover, MA.What We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years of related experience including, but not limited
- Managing a team responsible for creating selling opportunities
within specified strategic customer accounts (Military, Aerospace
- Experience with Aerospace and Defense customers strongly
- Experience quoting complex drawings and parts quality strongly
- Experience working with electronics distribution in complex
major accounts is strongly preferred.
- Building influential internal and external relationships
- This position is full time in office
- Must be proficient in Microsoft OfficeWhat's In It For You:At
Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are
important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive
financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a
solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- and more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$87,000.00 -
$154,003.08Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer.Location:US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)Time
Type:Full timeJob Category:SalesEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination
Policy:Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to
supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light
industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant
store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety
requirements.Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal
employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or
local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel
policies and practices, or programs.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Peabody , Inside Sales Manager - Mil/Aero, Executive , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!