Posted on: May 16, 2022
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry
with one mission: To Make Every Home Secure. Founded in 2006,
SimpliSafe is based in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts.
SimpliSafe is ushering in a new era, one where anyone anywhere can
have a security system that is not only simple but also on the
cutting edge. SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and
we're growing at a rapid pace.
This position will assist with driving the strategy to optimally
service customers through existing digital channels as well as new
experiences. The right candidate will have solid operational
business acumen and an innovative spirit in the pursuit of
providing the best Digital Customer Support experience possible
through enhancing our digital platform and operational experience.
This team member will be responsible for management of the Digital
Care CX product for the help center and community (customer forum).
-This requires a strong understanding of enabling interactive and
video content and customer help flows. They will be focused on
creating a cohesive customer experience and comprehensive
integrated strategy across all self-service channels. -
What You'll Do: -
- Evaluate end-to-end customer journeys to proactively identify
and deploy opportunities to improve the customer service experience
within our digital self-service channels. -
- Develop and maintain vision and roadmap pipeline for
Simplisafe's Help Center and Community (Customer Forums)
- Run a product pipeline process to use data and insights to
influence prioritization of capabilities and optimization.
- Support an RFP process for a full content and site redesign
which includes re-imaging existing content in an interactive,
dynamic way. -
- Research and document detailed requirements that capture the
business needs -
- Understand emerging trends across the digital landscape and
provide thought leadership to innovate the way we service our
- Collaborate with key internal and external business partners
including marketing, technology services, operations and
- Track, measure and analyze performance of programs to optimize
customer and business value. -
What You'll Bring: -
- BA/BS required. -
- 4-6 years of experience working with digital customer contacts
and/or customer service operations. -
- Analytical and capable of making data-driven decisions.
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability
to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction.
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships across
multiple levels of the organization. -
- Confidence presenting and tailoring messaging to a variety of
audiences, including senior leadership. -
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a Saas Customer Engagement Platform is a plus
- Google Analytics is a plus -
What Values You'll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and
developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the
- No Ego - "no job too small" attitude, and open, inclusive and
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing
others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to
experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.
Keywords: Simplisafe, Peabody , Product Manager, Executive , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!