Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionBridgewell Mission: "Connecting People with
Possibilities"Inspired by the values of caring and respect,
together we guide individuals with disabilities and other
challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and
personal growth. Summary: The Residential Director provides support
and supervision to a group of residential program managers and
programs.Shift: Monday-Friday 9am-5p (40 hours) Essential Duties
and Responsibilities: Hire, train and directly supervise Program
Mangers to ensure that performance standards are upheld and that
all individuals are working in accordance with agency requirements,
mission, goals and principles.
- Provide leadership to all staff by creating a positive work
climate and creating a cohesive team environment.
- Promote the professional growth of all staff through coaching,
mentoring and continuous training.
- Oversee the referral, intake, transfer, and discharge process
for all assigned programs.
- Ensure ongoing systems for measuring quality of services and
compliance with DDS regulations, CARF and Bridgewell policies and
- Ensure that services are maintained according to DDS, CARF and
all applicable regulatory standards, and Bridgewell policies and
- Develop, monitor, and ensure compliance with program
- Build and maintain positive relationship with funding sources,
community groups, families, and other service providers.
- Participate in Bridgewell's Middle Management Group and other
committees as assigned.
- Provide interim program leadership during Program Director
absence or vacancy.
- Maintain all core training certifications including MAP
- Other duties as assigned.Required Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working with people with
disabilities required: Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of supervisory and team leadership
experience required.Required Skills/Knowledge:
- Strong leadership, management and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster positive
relationships with funding sources and community groups.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent
organizational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage an operating
- A minimum of intermediate level computer skills.
- Valid Driver's license in the state of residence (MA or NH).
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to climb stairs.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20
- The employee must have a normal range of eyesight with or
without corrective lenses, and have a normal range of hearing with
or without corrective equipment.
Keywords: Bridgewell, Peabody , Residential Director, Executive , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!