Inside Sales Manager
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*Position:* Inside Sales Manager
* Job Description:* *What You'll Be Doing: *
* The Manager, Customer Project is dedicated to one major customer
and oversees the strategic and sales objectives for their team and
creates tactical solutions to meet/exceed objectives.
* Actively enhances team through recruiting, hiring and creating
personnel development plans.
* Identifies and nurtures high potential talent; plans succession
for team and strategically partners with larger organization to
build a talent pipeline for positions outside of immediate
* Monitors process, progress and results. Sets the team direction
and priorities; accountable for team performance.
* Serve as the point person for sales team for strategy
opportunities, problem resolution and escalated issues. Drives
large deals for their team; negotiates aggressively in the deal
process. Keeps both excellence in customer service and company
profitability in mind during decision making processes.
* Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with
* Develops sales team to accurately enter & manage
* Ensures information in the Opportunity Manager system is accurate
* Reviews information consistently; actively manages
* Measures performance against goals and evaluates results.
* Holds team accountable for the information in Opportunity Manager
and provides course correction when necessary.
* Educate partners how to register opportunities and transact
business with Arrow & vendor. Serve as subject matter expert on
Arrow and vendor tools and processes.
* This position will also spend some time on-site at the customer
in Andover, MA.
* What We Are Looking For:*
3-5 years of related experience including, but not limited to:
* Managing a team responsible for creating selling opportunities
within specified strategic customer accounts (Military, Aerospace
* Experience with Aerospace and Defense customers strongly
* Experience quoting complex drawings and parts quality strongly
* Experience working with electronics distribution in complex major
accounts strongly preferred.
* Building influential internal and external relationships
* What's In It For You: *
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* and more!
* Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$126,002.52 - $154,003.08Actual compensation offer to candidate may
vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
* Location:* US-MA-Peabody, Massachusetts (Technology Dr)
* Time Type:* Full time
* Job Category:* Sales *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP
* Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:* Arrow requires employees to
provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021, for
all positions located in CO and for business units within
immixGroup and Zeus. All other employees will be required to
identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Peabody , Inside Sales Manager, Executive , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!