Company: Double Bull Taphouse
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Come be part of the most fun management team on the North
Shore!Our latest concept has a huge bar and lounge, a great
tavern-style American grill menu, and an amazing buildout with
darts, pinball, and a bocce court. We have an indoor/outdoor beer
garden and 50 beers on tap.Our company is known for excellent and
friendly hospitality. Our managers love their jobs because we pay
well and have great benefits, we are good and clear communicators,
we offer great growth potential throughout our company, and we
ensure a professional workplace where QUALITY OF LIFE IS RESPECTED
outside the workplace.Webber Restaurant Group Core Values:COMMUNITY
--- PROFESSIONALISM --- TEAMWORK --- PRIDE --- QUALITY --- FUNThe
- Exudes a high level of hospitality to our guests and
- Hires, trains, and develops new hourly team members.
- Optimizes profits by building sales and assisting with the
control of food, labor, and beverage costs.
- Provides leadership and direction to all team members - coaches
in real time.
- Craft beer knowledge and relationships with local breweries
- Proven track record as a Restaurant Manager, Assistant General
Manager or General Manager of a full-service restaurant.
- Cicerone Certification a plus!Here is a snapshot of our amazing
- We care about work life balance.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after the first full
30 (thirty) days of employment to employees that meet our
eligibility requirements (health, dental, vision, FSA and Employee
- Manager dining benefit.
- 401k* with an annual match (must meet eligibility
- Competitive Salary.
- Training and opportunities for growth!
- Employer sponsored Long Term Disability.The Double Bull
Taphouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.INDMANAGE
Keywords: Double Bull Taphouse, Peabody , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!