Sr Field Service Engineer-CT Medical
Company: Analogic Corp
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Analogic Service Department is looking for a motivated Field
Service Engineer to join our team. With our team, you will provide
excellent support for our customers as well as provide solutions
for hardware and software problems. Together, we will drive
customer satisfaction through the timely and professional delivery
of scheduled and unscheduled service. RESPONSIBILITIES * Serves as
the key interface and manufacturer expert for multiple existing and
prospective OEM customers in the US and abroad.
* Provides advanced remote and on-site technical support for
assigned CT products including troubleshooting and repair
* Key contributor to service training curriculum for global service
* Provides project management and technical support for
first-of-kind product installations in the US and abroad.
* Interfaces with Engineering, Operations and Product Management
functions to drive serviceability and reliability requirements into
* Works with R&D to ensure service tools, methods and manuals
are developed and verified.
* Collaborates with Quality and Regulatory departments to resolve
* Develop technical solutions to incorporate into service
bulletins, user, maintenance, service manuals
* Manage small team of medical technical support engineers.
* Coordinates US response to China MedCT and MR Field Issues.
* Supports monthly service operations reviews with data and
metrics. QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS * Associate's or Bachelor's
degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering, or related field and 4+ years of experience
servicing medical imaging equipment preferably CT and/or MR.
* Must have a positive professional attitude and be customer
focused at all times.
* Ability to meet minimum OSHA safe weight limits for manual
* Detail oriented, well organized, self-motivated, with strong
* Exceptional at managing time and able to complete assigned
* Flexible and open to a fluid schedule and working
* Strong communication and technical writing skills
* Excellent mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills
* Excellent organizational skills to support case tracking and
* Experience with Salesforce or ServiceMax CRM programs a plus
* Prior Service training experience a plus
* Ability to travel up to 50% (global) Why should you join the
Analogic team? At Analogic, we work together to create
life-changing technology. We value your unique skills and abilities
and invite you to join our team in saving lives by supplying health
professionals with high-tech medical products and transportation
security professionals with leading-edge aviation security
screening equipment. We offer great benefits, diverse and
passionate team, work-life balance and continuous career
advancement. To learn more about our culture, mission and vision
please visit Benefits: * 401k with company match vested
* HSA/FSA company contribution
* 8 weeks paid parental leave
* Healthcare for now and healthcare as your family and health
* Gym facility
* Continuous Education Pathways
* Free Parking
* Breakfast & Lunch Caf on site
* You will be joining a passionate, driven, and diverse global
team! To learn more about our culture please visit: Follow us on
Keywords: Analogic Corp, Peabody , Sr Field Service Engineer-CT Medical, Engineering , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!