Company: TUV SUD America
Posted on: November 4, 2019
Billing Specialist 125891 Full time regular Professionals 0 - 2
years of experience Corporate Functions & Business Support Your
responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
Create sales orders for customer projects.
Prepare, create and distribute invoices to customers.
Interacts with operations team regarding customer inquiries.
Provide customized billing reports as needed.
Ensures compliance with internal controls in accordance with
Completes tasks on time and with a high degree of accuracy and
Assists in special projects as required.
At T V S D America, we are passionate about technology, people and
the environment. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as
well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us
continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work
environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn,
grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well
as personal goals.
Be responsible and accountable for the order to invoice activities,
including: the generation of customer sales orders, generating and
distributing customer invoices for the businesses serviced by the
North America Region.
T V S D America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action
employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status,
genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status
and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and
Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify
Employment Verification Program.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations,
please refer to the following:
EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement:
Pay Transparence Policy Statement:
This job may be for you if:
- Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1+ years experience with Billing
- Minimum 2 years office related experience.
- Experience and competence in using integrated ERP software,
- Experience working in a Shared Service Center preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a collaborative
- Demonstrated, excellent oral and written communication
- Self-starter with a positive outlook and motivated attitude; a
commitment to self-improvement;
- Communicates information and ideas clearly, shares information
broadly and listens carefully;
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with multiple
priorities and constantly changing workload;
- Attention to detail is critical to successful performance of the
- Competent Microsoft Office user (PowerPoint, Word, Excel,
- Flexible team player
NAFTA SSO Central Billing Peabody Massachusetts United States
Keywords: TUV SUD America, Peabody , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!