Senior Accounting Manager
Company: King & Bishop
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Our client, a medical device manufacturer, has an immediate need
for an Accounting Manager (SAM). - The SAM is responsible for the
completion of timely and accurate financial statements, the
financial close process, and the supervision of the accounting, and
accounts payable functions.
Responsibilities: - -
- Oversee General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (A/P) processes
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations and month-end close to
ensure accurate and timely close and financial statements
conforming to IFRS and company policies.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Point manager in initiating and managing SOX-JSOX compliance
procedures and documentation.
- Manage cash flow through expense controls and payables
- Drive continuous improvements in accounting processes with a
focus on efficiency and effectiveness, leveraging and improving key
- Support and partner with various internal groups for the
preparation and review of variance analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit
results and compliance.
- Partner with third party to ensure timely submission of tax
- Manage, develop, and supervise staff effectively and
- BS/BA degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of accounting experience preferably in a
- Previous management/supervisory experience.
- Previous experience working with international entities
- Experience with an integrated ERP system
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead by example and willingness to develop
- Excellent computer skills specifically related to the use of
Microsoft Excel and Word
- Self-motivated team player
- Public accounting experience including CPA
- Masters' degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business
- International accounting experience
Keywords: King & Bishop, Peabody , Senior Accounting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!